Militec-1's new technology smoothes and seals metal by molecularly bonding synthetic hydrocarbons to metal surfaces. Metal surfaces may be conditioned directly with Militec-1 or in combination with grease, oil or other fluid lubrication systems.
The product does not contain PTFE resins, coatings, metals, solvents, or chlorinated paraffins. The molecular bonding process creates extreme pressure anti-friction properties as well as lubrication enhancement.
Results are dramatic changes in
the performance, longevity and maintenance of engines, transmissions, gearboxes, pumps, compressors and hydraulic systems.
- Increases fuel economy
- Increases power and performance
- Improves start ups
- Increases survivability of
equipment after catastrophic lubrication failure
- Extends life of the primary lubricant
- Protects systems in the presence of primary lubricant contamination
- Reduces friction, heat and wear
- Reduces environmentally harmful emissions
- Lowers maintenance costs
- Decreases additional wear associated with alternative fuels
Militec-1 is the ONLY product of it's kind certified and approved for
use by the U.S. Government. (Ref. U.S. NAVY J&A 89-006)